The CONNECT Program provides students with behavioural and social skills support to ensure that they can experience success.
- Provides a "time-out" room for students involved in power struggles
- Deals with major behavioural offenses by working with the student, the teacher and the parents as needed.
- Provides a supervised in-school suspension area
- Sets up and monitors learning and behaviour contracts with students
Social Skill Support
- Provides information available on social issues and social skills
- Works with school counsellor as needed